Hicare Protective wear leading manufacturer of Flare Defend™ IFR Coverall based in Mumbai India. By using flame resistant fabric, the user can gain extra time for a swift escape and prevent serious injuries. An IFR coverall, in the context of industrial safety, stands for "Inherently Flame-Resistant coverall."
IFR coveralls are typically made from specialized fabrics that have undergone rigorous testing to meet specific safety standards, such as NFPA 2112.
When wearing IFR coveralls, workers can reduce the risk of burns and other injuries in environments where flames or high temperatures are a concern. It is crucial to ensure that the coveralls fit properly and that all relevant safety guidelines are followed to maximize their protective capabilities.
As we are IFR Coverall Supplier, exporter in Mumbai, we are always inventing and updating the products we sell in order to meet the ever-changing needs of our customers and the industry as a whole.
Our Fire-Retardant Coverall made of different fabrics blends like 98% Cotton - 2% Antistatic, Treated Flame Resistance Garments, Inherent Modacrylic blend, Inherent Flame Resistance 93-5-2, Proban fabric, Pyrovatex fabric.
Technical Specifications Of IFR Coverall
• Single layer coverall made of Inherent flame resistance blend made of 50% Modacrylic, 38% Cotton, 10% Para-aramid, antistatic 2%.
• Two way metal zipper with full sleeves cuff & metal snap closure.
• Two chest pockets with flap & one pen pocket on sleeves.
• Right leg tool pocket.
• Two side pockets concealed access from the outside to the inside.
• Two back pockets with flap & Velcro.
• For high visibility, one-inch EN 471 certified FR Fluorescent reflective tape is applied across the shoulder, sleeves and bottom.
• Elasticized waistband
• Throughout the garment's manufacturing, FR thread is employed.
• All the accessories and thread used flame resistance.
Application Of IFR Coverall:
Oil and Gas: Workers in the oil and gas industry often face potential fire and explosion hazards. IFR coveralls are used to protect them from flash fires, Oil gas industries, petrochemicals, utilities, military, and other flammable substances
Certified in accordance to