100% Cotton Flame Retardant coveralls protect people who are exposed to unexpected flash fires in many industries such as oil and gas, petrochemical, refinery, and so on. The inherent blend fibre used in the fabric protects against flash fire. We Hi Care Safety Solutions leading manufacturer and exporter of 100% Cotton Flame Retardant coveralls based in Mumbai , India .
By using flame resistant fabric, the user can gain extra time for a swift escape and prevent serious injuries. Flame retardant fabric is utilised to construct flame resistant coveralls. Our Manufacturer Fire Retardant Coverall are used in the industries of Oil Gas, Refinery, Petrochemicals, Utilities etc. The Garments which is manufactured by Hicare Safety Solutions provide you safety from the flame hazards. We are suppling Fire Resistance Coverall to PAN India & Export Countries. Our Fire-Retardant Coverall made of different fabrics blends like 98% Cotton - 2% Antistatic, Treated Flame Resistance Garments, Inherent Modacrylic blend, Inherent Flame Resistance 93-5-2, Proban fabric , Pyrovatex fabric. Being reputed manufacturer & supplier of IFR Coverall customization can be done as per the customer requirements.
Design and Features of Treated Flame Retardant coverall
• Single layer coverall made of made of 100% cotton flame retardant fabric
• Two -way metal zipper with full sleeves cuff & metal snap closure.
• Two chest pockets with flap & one pen pocket on sleeves.
• Right leg a tool pocket.
• Two side pockets concealed access from the outside to the inside.
• Two back pockets with flap & Velcro.
• For high visibility, one-inch EN 471 certified FR silver reflective tape is applied across the shoulder, sleeves, and bottom.
• Elasticized waistband
• Throughout the garment's manufacturing, FR thread is employed.
• All the accessories and thread used flame resistance.
Application: Refineries, Oil gas industries, petrochemicals, utilities, military
Test Certificate: Certified in accordance to ISO11612