Hicare Protective wear leading Flare Defend™ FR Coverall manufacturer based in India. By choosing flame-resistant fabric , the user can gain extra time for a quick escape and avoid major injury.
In the context of workplace safety, an FR coverall is an Flame-Resistant coverall.
IFR coveralls are often produced from specialised materials that have been rigorously tested to meet certain safety standards, such as NFPA 2112.
When wearing FR coveralls , workers can reduce the risk of burns and other injuries in environments where flames or high temperatures are a concern. It is crucial to ensure that the coveralls fit properly and that all relevant safety guidelines are followed to maximize their protective capabilities.
As we are FR Coverall Supplier, exporter in India, we are always inventing and updating the products we sell in order to meet the ever-changing needs of our customers and the industry as a whole.
Our Fire-Retardant Coverall made of different fabrics blends like 98% Cotton - 2% Antistatic, Treated Flame Resistance Garments, Inherent Modacrylic blend, Inherent Flame Resistance 93-5-2, Proban fabric , Pyrovatex fabric. We export the IFR Coverall in different country like Kuwait, Qatar, Maldives, Nigeria, Oman .
Technical Specification Of IFR Coverall
• Single layer coverall made of made of 100% cotton flame retardant fabric
• Two-way metal zipper with full sleeves cuff & metal snap closure.
• Two chest pockets with flap & one pen pocket on sleeves.
• Right leg tool pocket.
• Two side pockets concealed access from the outside to the inside.
• Two back pockets with flap & Velcro.
• For high visibility, one-inch EN 471 certified FR silver reflective tape is applied across the shoulder, sleeves, and bottom.
• Elasticized waistband
• Throughout the garment's manufacturing, FR thread is employed.
• All the accessories and thread used flame resistance.
Application Of IFR Coverall: Oil and Gas: Workers in the oil and gas industry often face potential fire and explosion hazards. IFR coveralls are used to protect them from flash fires, Oil gas industries, petrochemicals, utilities, military, and other flammable substances.
Test Certificate: Certified in accordance to ISO11612, EN1149, NFPA 2112