Hi Care Safety solutions is leading Manufacturer of arc flash suit based in India.
Arc Defence &TM; by Hicare light weight Arc Flash Protection , An arc flash occurs when the electrical current flows outside its intended path, through an air gap, to another conductor. With this in mind, you can see that an arc flash can occur anywhere that the electrical current has a chance to escape. Arc flash suits are full-body protective garments required for electrical workers to protect them from the heat and energy released during an arc flash. Introducing advance light weight, breathable 40 Cal Arc flash suits are personal protective garments (PPE) designed to protect individuals working with electrical panels. Be sure to use an arc flash suit When working with electrical equipment or in high arc-risk environments, use only an arc flash suit that meets these ratings. This helps to give the user an extra second of protection in order to avoid a secondary explosion or flash in the working area.
The Arc Flash suit Manufacturer by Hi Care Safety Solutions as per following Specifications.
|Material Composition||Multi-layer Inherent arc flash Resistance Fabric 500 GSM.|
|Design & Features|| 1) Garment made of Inherent arc flash resistance fabric along with the zip & velcro closure and covered with flap.
2) Trouser have provision of zipper closure.
3) Elasticized side waistband for a better fit & Comfort.
4) Sleeve cuffs have adjustable straps with Velcro closure
5) Class E Helmet along with the 40-cal rated visor ASTM F 2178 -12
6) For high visibility, FR reflective tape applied across the shoulder, sleeves, and bottom.
8) Throughout the garment's manufacturing, FR thread is employed.
9) Various designs and patterns are available to meet your needs.
|Features :|| • Provides protection against an ARC Flash's Hazard.
• Full Body Protection
• Comfortable to the user
• The FR Properties will remain constant till the last washing cycle
• Sewn with FR thread
|Arc Flash safety Kit Content||Jacket & Trouser, Class E Helmet with Paulson Face Shield, Fabric Gloves and Storage Bag.|
|Application:|| Transmission Line Maintainance
LT & HT Panel Maintainance
Electricians for workwear
Power Generation units
|Tested/Certification|| IEC 61482-2
NFPA 70 E