We Hi Care Safety leading supplier of Leather Para-aramid Heat Resistant Hand Gloves in India, Mumbai. as well as exporting to the different countries.
Leather Para-aramid Heat Resistant Hand Gloves are worn when the contact heat temperature is high enough to cover your entire hand. Leather Para-aramid Heat Resistant Hand Gloves provide the best assurance to the user.
Leather Para-aramid gloves resist abrasion, but the primary motivation for using the fibre is its strong heat resistance. In addition to flame-resistance, protective equipment made of para-aramid fibers also offer cut resistance. Gloves constructed of para-aramid fibres are used in factories, foundries and other industries where workers are subjected to extremely high temperatures, open flames, and other jobs requiring flame-resistant PPE.
|Specifications|| • Made from Heavy Duty 480 GSM Para-aramid fabric in Palm.
• Excellent combination of para-aramid fabric in palm & five finger with thumb area & rest of portion is made from very soft & strong pure chrome leather.
• Temperature Heat Resistance withstands up to 350°C to 450 °C.
• Size: 14" & Can Be customized as per requirement.
|Certification|| • Contact Heat as per EN 702
• Convective Heat as per EN 367
• Radiant Heat as per EN ISO 6942:2002
• Standard: EN 388, EN 407, EN 373