We at Hicare Safety Solutions are a well-known manufacturer and exporter of Fire Fighting Suit located in Mumbai, India.
Being a manufacturer of Certified and best Quality Fire Fighting Suit, which is composed of multiple layers of materials, collectively referred to as a composite, and includes an outer shell made of Inherent Flame Resistance fabric (93% meta-aramid, 5% para-aramid, 2% antistatic), a second layer moisture barrier, and a thermal liner quilted with FR.
Hicare Safety is a manufacturer of fire suits that come with a facemask, boots, gloves, a hood, a coat, and pants.
Even though they work hard to keep your professional secure both inside and out, the firefighting suit outfit made of the Inherent mix fabric. aiding in guarding against burn injuries brought by by high-temperature contact for fire fighters. We are a manufacturer and exporter of firefighting suits.
Hi-Care Safety Solutions Provide Best Design & Features as per following Specifications
|Outer Shell||Made from Inherent Flame Resistance fabric 93% Meta Aramid, 5% Para-Aramid, 2% Antistatic|
|Moisture Barrier||Aramid/Kevlar non-woven Laminated with PTFE membrane for maximum. Breathability & hydrostatic head (waterproof) performance. (EN 343 protection against foul weather).|
|Thermal Barrier||Constructed using non-woven ARAMIDE fibers laminated with Nomex/Viscose innermost ling fabric for maximum protection.|
|Reflective Tape|| • 2" Wide Fire Retardant - Lime Silver Lime Reflective Trims
• Single Strip at chest area.
• Double strips at bottom of jacket.
• Double strips on sleeves of jacket.
• Double strips on bottom of pants
|Fabric Construction||Outer shell 200 GSM Made from Inherent Flame Resistance fabric.|
|Model||HCS -NFS 101|
|Complete Fireman kit Suit Consist|| • EN 469 - Jacket & Trouser
• EN 443- Helmet
• EN 15090- Boots
• EN 659 Hand Gloves
• EN 13911- Balaclava Hood
|EN 443 Firefighting Helmet||Flame-Retardant Shell / Interior Basket / Chin Strap; Puncture Resist; Retractable PC face protector; Neck protection, Reflective and Luminesc.|
|EN 15090 Firefighting Boots||Vulcanized Rubber & Sole Certified to ISO 20345 &EN 15090.|
|EN 659 Fire Fighting Hand Gloves||The upper material is beef hide split with special treatment against high temperature, penetration of water and oils gloves.|
|EN 13911 Firefighting Balaclava Hood||Made of 50% Aramid + 50% Viscose Blended fabric.|
|Design and features|| 1. Our firefighting suit is constructed of cloth that is inherently flame resistant and comes in a jacket and trouser configuration.
2. The outer shell contains a flap that hides the zipper and velcro for added security.
3. On the arms and chest of the jacket, two-inch 50 MM approved FR fluorescent reflective tape is attached for great visibility.
4. Suspenders that may be adjusted for fit and 50 MM of fluorescent reflective tape at the bottom of the trouser keep the entire pant in place.
5. FR thread and accessories are used throughout the entire garment manufacturing process.
6. For high visibility, two-inch 50 MM certified FR fluorescent reflective tape is applied on chest round, Arms round jacket. Throughout the garments manufacturing FR accessories and thread is used.
|Test & Certifications|| CE- Certified As Per (European Standard)